Forums

This topic is locked

Someone tell me how to share my flash video on web

Posted 04 Sep 2008 12:26:33
has voted
04 Sep 2008 12:26:33 Shirley Lee posted:
I’ve an avi video about my summer vacation and I converted it to flv with Video4Web Converter (www.flash-video-mx.com/video4web-converter/download/ ), the program is great(and it’s for free), I added many special effects with it. But how can I share my video with my friends. Someone told me that I could upload it to my personal website. Can anyone kindly enough to tell me how to put it into my personal website? And will the special effects influnce the quality? Thank you.

Replies

Replied 05 Sep 2008 04:54:25
05 Sep 2008 04:54:25 Stephanie Love replied:
In my experience, it's very easy to solve this problem with a program named moyea web player pro
www.flash-video-mx.com/web-player-pro/download/
With this program and follow the steps below you could add videos to your site:
<b>Step 1:</b> Download Moyea Web Player Pro the link above, install and launch it

<b>Step 2:</b> Add flash videos into moyea web player Pro (Other videos could be converted to web videos by Flash Video MX
www.swfkits.com/video_to_flash_encoder/download.html)

<b>Step 3:</b> moyea web player Pro publics a swf file named mwplayer.swf and a html file named index.html

<b>Step 4:</b> Upload the flash videos and mwplayer.swf to the same folder.

<b>Step 5:</b> open index.html with notepad or dreamweaver, edit the embeded code as
&lt;embed src="/foldername/mwplayer.swf"
width="500" height="450" align="middle" quality="high" name="player"
allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="true"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/ &gt;&lt;/embed&gt;

<b>Step 6:</b> Copy and paste the edited embedded code to your web page. Then the flash videos will appear on your website.

For more information: www.flash-video-mx.com/webplayer-resources/add-videos-to-website.html
Hope it can help you.
Replied 22 Sep 2008 10:58:50
22 Sep 2008 10:58:50 Shirley Lee replied:
Okay, Stephanie, I've done what you said, it works, thanks.

Reply to this topic