Forums

This topic is locked

Help, filter a recordset more than one time ?

Posted 20 Feb 2002 19:28:50
has voted
20 Feb 2002 19:28:50 Berry van Elk posted:
I'm working on a race site for a special racing division in holland called "Dutch Supercar Challenge". The drivers can find their one information on the site like name, car, driver news etc etc. The next thing I want to show them is their own race results. So each driver profile has his own results like Traing times, race times, race results. Now I'm having trouble with filtering the recordset and getting the good information.

In a table called Times I have a Time_ID,Driver_ID, Circuit_ID,Traing_Time,Race_time and Date.

On the drivers profile page I filter the Drive_ID, so I have all the results of that driver, but now I want to have the best training results of every circuit. If I'm going to filter a circuit_ID i'm getting more than one record because the competition is racing more than one time on that circuit. What do I have to do to filter the best time of each circuit.

First of al i'm filtering the Driver_ID out of the URL, what SQL code makes it possible to show the best time of every Circuit_ID ? The competition is driving on 5 circuits so you are getting Circuit_ID 1 to 5.

Does everyone has an answer to this question ?Thanks

Reply to this topic