Forums

ASP

This topic is locked

Problem when add a new record to the database

Posted 22 Sep 2006 03:54:40
has voted
22 Sep 2006 03:54:40 Rushdan Sir posted:
Hi everybody.I'm a new learner of ASP.Net .I have a problem about my web pages using ASP VB.Net
I create a web pages that someone can adding a new record to the database.

The requirements that I have been followed :
1)I have installed a ASP.Net 2.0 framework from Microsoft
2)I have IIS 5.0
3) I'm using dreamweaver mx

The step by step when I want to add a new record on webpages is:
1)1)My connection name is connKrystalClearASP
2) I have using Microsoft Access as a database and name it as kc_corporation_0493.mdb
3) choose Insert-->Application Objects-->Insert Record-->Record Insertion Form
4)Go to webpages " employee_added.aspx" when successful
5) Key in data for add a new record

When I want look at the output from the browser , the error occur:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: File or assembly name DreamweaverCtrls, or one of its dependencies, was not found.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="VB" ContentType="text/html" ResponseEncoding="iso-8859-1" %>

Line 2: <%@ Register TagPrefix="MM" Namespace="DreamweaverCtrls" Assembly="DreamweaverCtrls,version=1.0.0.0,publicKeyToken=836f606ede05d46a,culture=neutral" %>

Line 3: MM: Insert

Line 4: runat="server"

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\krystalclear-asp\TMP27en05x2j7.aspx Line: 2

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'DreamweaverCtrls' could not be loaded.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope someone can solve my problem.Thank You very much and sorry for my bad English.I'm not fluently in English

Thank You.......

Rushdan

Reply to this topic